Rubicon prides itself on having a multi-skilled, industry aware team that focuses on delivering an informed and professional service. Within our departments we encompass Software Development, Project Implementation and Training, Technical Services, Support and Consultancy.
We are pleased to announce that we have the following vacancy:-
ERP Systems Support Analyst
This role as a member of our Support Team would be office based at Bury St Edmunds with a standard working week of 37 hours. We offer a first class support service across a broad range of customers within different market sectors.
The following areas are fundamental both in terms of experience and skill set requirements for the position: –
- ERP Systems Knowledge Base
- Experience with ERP System Support and ongoing Support Desk activities. With particular focus in the following areas; Financials, Trading – Sales Order Processing and Despatch. Operations – Stock Control, Purchase Order Processing, Intake, Production & BOM, Warehouse Management and Quality Control.
- Customer Interaction
- Good telephone manner and the ability to deal directly with end users from junior staff to Senior Management. Possible opportunities to train customers on elements of the system may also arise.
- Attention to detail
- Documentation skills with an organised and methodical approach is a necessity. Aligned with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Desirable rather than essential, knowledge of:-
- Technical Awareness – An understanding of software builds and software deployment, hardware platforms, and various diverse but integrated technologies (EDI, Virtualisation, VPN Connectivity, etc.).
- Knowledge of Report Writers – Especially Crystal Reports, SSRS and ideally Business Intelligence.
- Software House Environment – Previous experience of how a typical Software House functions.
Please send your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome all CV’s and a covering letter by email to email@example.com even if a suitable role is not currently available on this page.
You can be certain that your CV will be read and if appropriate kept on file for any future vacancies, or you never know it may even prompt us into a more immediate response!.